USB to HDMI Adapter, Fits 1080P 60Hz for Dual Display Mirror/Extend, Fits USB-A Data Port 3.5mm Aux Audio Port, Compatible with Mac Windows Computers
About this item：
- DUAL DISPLAY CONVERTER - duplicate or extend your computer’s desktop to two separate monitors displayed simultaneously through HDMI ports in 1920*1080 pixels 60Hz resolution (if adapted from USB 3.0 port) or 800*600 pixels resolution (if adapted from USB 2.0 port). Note that it only supports to mirror displays in macOS, it does not support to extend displays.
- USER-FRIENDLY INSTALLATION - plug it in through USB Type-A port from the computer and connect it to the monitors through HDMI cables, just install drivers (already embedded in the product) on your computer semi-automatically.
- STABLE CONNECTIVITY - need no extra power supply owing to USB bus-powered when working, include an extra USB 2.0 port for data transfer up to 480Mbps and an extra 3.5mm headphone/microphone stereo audio jack.
- COMPREHENSIVE COMPATIBILITY - support Mac with a USB Type-A port, support Windows desktops/laptops with a USB Type-A port.
- 66.5*54*15.2 mm / 2.61*2.12*0.60 inches
- 60g / 0.14 pounds / 2.11 ounces
- HDMI 2.0 1080P 60Hz*2
- 3.5mm Aux Port*1
- USB 3.0 Type-A*1
- USB 2.0 Type-A*1
Quick Start Guide