- PLUG AND PLAY - it offers an easy setup by native working on device that supports DP Alt Mode (DisplayPort Alt Mode) over a USB Type-C port. It does not need to install any driver. It is powered by the USB-C port which means that it does not need external power supply when working.
- DUAL MONITORS SETUP - it enables computer with a USB Type-C (also compatible with Thunderbolt 3) port to add two external monitors with ultra high definition through two HDMI outputs to enjoy work and fun. It supports mirror and dual extend mode A-B-C (MST) on Windows PC, it supports mirror mode and single extend mode A-B-B (not MST) on Mac.
- 8K ULTRA HD OUTPUT - it supports to add single external monitor through HDMI port with resolution up to 8K (7680*4320 pixels at 30Hz), it also supports dual external monitors through HDMI ports with resolution up to 4K (3840*2160 pixels at 60Hz) simultaneously.
- COMPREHENSIVE COMPATIBILITY - it supports Mac mini, Mac Studio, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, Dell XPS13/15, Lenovo Yoga and etc. Before buying this product, please make sure that your computer supports Thunderbolt 3 or DP Alt Mode (DisplayPort Alt Mode).
WHAT’S IN THE BOX - it includes a USB to Dual HDMI adapter and a printed Quick Start Guide. If your had any question on this product (how to setup, how to use and etc...), please feel free to contact us on Amazon or reach us on Qwiizlab official website.
- 66.5*54*15.2 mm / 2.61*2.12*0.60 inches
- 60g / 0.14 pounds / 2.11 ounces
- HDMI*1 (8K@30Hz)
- HDMI*1 (4K@60Hz)
- USB Type-C*1
Quick Start Guide